axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with ConverterUtil convertTo* methods and empty XML tag
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 05:06:23 GMT
Can you send a sample schema and sample xml you get as well?

I guess you talk something like this.

<xs:element name="test" type="xs:int"/>

and you get an xml for this like this

<test></test>

My question is, is this a valid xml for this? if the type is int there must
be an int inside it.

on the other hand you can have
<xs:element nillable="true" minOccurs="0"  name="test" type="xs:int"/>

to represent that is null. but above is an invalid xml.

Amila.

--
Amila Suriarachchi,
WSO2 Inc.