axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Peter A. Kirk" ...@alpha-solutions.dk>
Subject SV: SV: [Axis2] Custom object not returned correctly from webservice
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 16:26:45 GMT
-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Deepal jayasinghe [mailto:deepalk@gmail.com]
Sendt: 26. oktober 2007 17:34
Til: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Emne: Re: SV: [Axis2] Custom object not returned correctly from
webservice

>Peter A. Kirk wrote:
>> I can return Strings and even String[] no problem, but not my custom
>> type which after all only contains strings?
>>
>> Is it at all possible to return custom types from a java/axis2
>> webservice? I have found numerous other questions on the web
regarding

>Yes you can.

Well, thanks. Nice to at least have that confirmed so I'm not completely
barking up the wrong tree trying to get this to work.

Are there any special "annotations" or anything else required to enable
this? I really can't see why a simple object holding a few strings isn't
very simple to return from a webservice.

Could there be a problem with the wsdl describing this object? Seems
strange though that the c# client "knows" about the class, but the
internal values are sent.

/Peter