axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Upul Godage" <upulg....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to configure axis2 to use the default keystore
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 04:22:25 GMT
In axis2.xml you can give keystore details for each transportSender,
transportReceiver when needed. Check axis2.xml contents.

e.g.
    <transportSender name="https" class="
org.apache.axis2.transport.nhttp.HttpCoreNIOSSLSender">
        <parameter name="non-blocking" locked="false">true</parameter>
        <parameter name="keystore" locked="false">
            <KeyStore>
                <Location>identity.jks</Location>
                <Type>JKS</Type>
                <Password>password</Password>
                <KeyPassword>password</KeyPassword>
            </KeyStore>
        </parameter>
        <parameter name="truststore" locked="false">
            <TrustStore>
                <Location>trust.jks</Location>
                <Type>JKS</Type>
                <Password>password</Password>
            </TrustStore>
        </parameter>
        <!--<parameter
name="HostnameVerifier">DefaultAndLocalhost</parameter>
            supports Strict|AllowAll|DefaultAndLocalhost or the default if
none specified  -->
    </transportSender>

Upul