axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael Kopf <michael.k...@sealsystems.de>
Subject Re: Log4J Problems with maven-plugin wsdl2code
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2007 12:28:33 GMT
I did it. But the result is the same. The one problem is the
log4j-Problem. The other problem it seems that the wsdl-file was not found.
It resides in src/main/axis2/service.wsdl like mentioned in the axis2-doc.

The stack-trace:

  [INFO] [axis2-wsdl2code:wsdl2code {execution: default}]
(org.apache.axis2.i18n.Project
ResourceBundle).
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
         at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodegenConfigLoader.loadConfig(CodegenC
onfigLoader.java:161)
         at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenConfiguration.<init>(CodeGenConf
iguration.java:371)
         at
org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerat
ionEngine.java:85)
         at
org.apache.axis2.maven2.wsdl2code.WSDL2CodeMojo.execute(WSDL2CodeMojo
.java:396)
         at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPlugi
nManager.java:443)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(Defa
ultLifecycleExecutor.java:539)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLi
fecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:480)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(Defau
ltLifecycleExecutor.java:459)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHan
dleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:311)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmen
ts(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:278)
         at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLi
fecycleExecutor.java:143)
         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:334)
         at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:125)
         at
java:39)
         at
sorImpl.java:25)
         at
         at

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Error parsing WSDL

Any help?

Upul Godage schrieb:

> Create a jar file out of the log4j.properties file and put it beside the
> log4j.jar.
> jar cf log4jproperties.jar log4j.properties
>
> Upul
> On 10/24/07, *Michael Kopf * <michael.kopf@sealsystems.de
> <mailto:michael.kopf@sealsystems.de>> wrote:
>
>     Hello,
>
>     I'm having trouble when I try to generate source from wsdl via the
>     wsdl2Code-Plugin for maven2. Maven downloads many jars to the local
>     repository and also the log4J.jar but then I get always the same error:
>
>     [INFO] [axis2-wsdl2code:wsdl2code]
>     log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
>     (org.apache.axis2.i18n.Project
>     ResourceBundle).
>     log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
>
>     I've tried to put the log4J.properties as resources in the pom

>     <build>
>          <resources>
>            <resource>
>              <!-- include config for use with jetty -->
>              <directory>src/main/resources</directory>
>              <includes>
>                <include>log4j.properties</include>
>              </includes>
>            </resource>
>          </resources>
>          <plugins>
>            <plugin>
>              <groupId>org.apache.axis2.maven2</groupId>
>              <artifactId>axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin</artifactId>
>              <executions>
>                <execution>
>                  <phase>generate-sources</phase>
>                  <goals>
>                    <goal>wsdl2code</goal>
>                  </goals>
>                </execution>
>              </executions>
>              <configuration>
>                <wsdlFile>src/main/wsdl/DPFService.wsdl</wsdlFile>
>                <packageName>com.foo.myservice</packageName>
>              </configuration>
>
>     I also tried to put it beside the log4j.jar.
>
>     But the result is the same.
>     --
>     --
>     Kind regards
>
>     Michael Kopf
>     SEAL Systems AG                 Tel.  : +49 (0) 9195-926-0
>     Lohmuehlweg 4                   Fax   : +49 (0) 9195-1739
>     D-91341 Roettenbach             mailto: michael.kopf@sealsystems.de
>     <mailto:michael.kopf@sealsystems.de>
>     Germany                         WWW:     http://www.sealsystems.de

>          PDF/A - eine Norm für die Langzeitarchvierung
>
>                 Erzeugen - Prüfen - Korrigieren
>     Werkzeuge, Beratung und Integration von SEAL Systems AG

Mit freundlichen Grüßen