axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Charitha Kankanamge <chari...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Problem with the sample AXIOMClient for StockQuoteService
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 11:23:32 GMT
Hello Cedric,
I just retested Quickstartaxiom sample included in Axis2-1.3 binary
distro(Winxp/jdk15). It worked out of the box when following the steps
given in README. Did you follow the README.txt correctly? Also, the
command you had issued, "build run.client" should be "ant run.client".

regards
Charitha

--
Charitha Kankanamge
WSO2 inc.

A bug in the hand is better than one as yet undetected