axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Kimberly Nicholls <knicho...@liveworld.com>
Subject Re: Web Service REST + JSON
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 16:25:41 GMT
Did you ever find an answer for this?  I would also like to use a mapped
service with POJO services, but I've searched and searched and can't
find any information on how to get it working.

I've tried adding <schema schemaNamespace=""
elementFormDefaultQualified="false"/> to my service (found on the How to
remove namespaces from SOAP response in Axis2 thread), and
targetNamespace="" to my <service> tag. That gets me a response like this:

<ns:getAllOnlineUsersResponse xmlns:ns="http://webservice.company.com"
xmlns:ax21="http://webservice.company.com/xsd">
    <return>kntest01</return>
    <return>kntest02</return>
</ns:getAllOnlineUsersResponse>

So there's <return> instead of <ns:return>, but there's still a
namespace on the reponse, and I still get "Mapped formatted JSON with
namespaces are not supported in Axis2. Make sure that your request
doesn't include namespaces or use the Badgerfish convention" in my error
log.

If I can't get this working, my next idea is to write some sort of
handler that can parse the badgerfish output into something actually
usable by a JavaScript developer, but it seems like I shouldn't have to
do that...

Kimberly Nicholls