axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Huitang Li <huitang...@kpi-consulting.net>
Subject Re: AxisCallback stuck the application
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 20:55:21 GMT
All these codes are auto-generated by Axis2 1.3 wsdl2java command. I do
not know whether it is an old callback or not. But it does says:

_operationClient.setCallback(new
org.apache.axis2.client.async.AxisCallback() {
 // all the codes that I pasted in my previous email.
}

In the generated code, the onComplete() method looks like this:

 public void onComplete() {
                    // Do nothing by default
                }

Maybe there is something incorrectly generated by wsdl2java?