axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Rainer Menzner <rmenz...@L1id.com>
Subject [Axis2/ADB] How to check whether optional parts of a SOAP message are specified
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 13:10:32 GMT
Hi,

suppose I have optional parts in an XML element used by a WSDL, e.g.:

>     <xs:complexType name="CandidateType">
>         <xs:sequence>
>             <xs:element name="IsHit" type="xs:boolean" minOccurs="0"/>
>         </xs:sequence>
>     </xs:complexType>

After the stub classes have been generated by wsdl2java, how can I check
whether IsHit was specified based on a stub class? I know there are
tracker variables in the stub class, but I cannot use these because they
(1) are not accessible and they (2) are not evaluated by the retrieval
methods. So for the above example, IsHit can have three states:

1) true
2) false
3) not specified

Using getIsHit() on the corresponding stub I can detect 1 and 2. But how
can I extract the state 3 from the stub class?

Thanks for any hints,
-Rainer

*Dr. Rainer Menzner*
Principal Engineer, R&D

*L-1 Identity Solutions AG*
/Protecting and Securing Personal Identities and Assets/

Universitätsstr. 160
44801 Bochum, Germany
Telephone:  	+49-234-9787-41
Facsimile:  	+49-234-9787-77
Mobile:  	0160 / 700 99 07
email: 	rmenzner@L1id.com <mailto:rmenzner@L1id.com>

www.L1ID.com <http://www.l1id.com/>

This message is only for the use of the intended recipient and may
contain information that is CONFIDENTIAL and PROPRIETARY to L-1 Identity
Solutions. If you are not the intended recipient, please erase all
copies of the message and its attachments and notify the sender immediately.

VORSTAND / EXECUTIVE BOARD Hartmuth von Maltzahn (Vors. / Chairman), Dr.
Stefan Gehlen | AUFSICHTSRAT / SUPERVISORY BOARD James H. Moar (Vors. /
Chairman) | GERICHTSSTAND / REGISTER COURT Amtsgericht Bochum, HRB 69 54