axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject Re: Question : Turning Off XSD Validation in Axis 2
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 10:37:51 GMT
XMLBeans actually does very little in the way of schema enforcement, not
even checking for required elements and attributes.

For anyone who *does* want to validate messages (generally a good idea
at least in testing), there's a validation module I wrote for use in
Axis2 training classes and made public. You can find the details at
http://www.sosnoski.com/jibx-wiki/space/axis2-jibx/validation

  - Dennis

--
Dennis M. Sosnoski