axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Seref Arikan <serefari...@kurumsalteknoloji.com>
Subject Re: Compiling Eclipse plugins: story of my frustration
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2007 08:22:01 GMT
Hi Martin,
I believe my problem is that I can't do maven create-lib How do I do
this? When I issue this in console in windows xp, maven says this is not
a valid request.
ant generate-projects in tools dir fails, since it can not find a libs
directory, which I assume will be created by maven, but how?

All the best
Seref