axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Huitang Li <huitang...@kpi-consulting.net>
Subject AxisCallback vs. the deprecated Callback
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 05:19:15 GMT
Hi,

I created a web service client following Async/One Channel model using
axis2-generated stub. In the stub code, AxisCallback interface is used.

For almost all tests, no soap message response is received before the
client is finished. This is verified with the help of the excellent tool
tcpmon.

In AxisCallback, I did not see something like isComplete() to test
whether a whole message is retrieved or not. So I had to replace the
AxisCallback with the depreciated Callback, and then put the following
code in the stub.

while (!callback.isComplete()) {
                Thread.sleep(1000);
}

Does anyone have a better solution without having to use the deprecated API?

Thanks.