axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Charitha Kankanamge <chari...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: Exception Handling and Axisfaults
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 10:37:26 GMT
Hi Jay,
Did you check Axis2 FaultHandling sample? It is in AXIS2_HOME/samples
directory of the binary distribution.

regards
Charitha

Jay Zawar wrote:

>Hi,
>
>has anybody out there actually built a client and webservice which really deals and handles
correctly custom exceptions - and a precise documentation on it ? I am _never_ getting a non-null
.getDetail in the AxisFault, although I clearly throw a custom exception at the server side.

>Axis folks, do you have actually a working example for this ? Why is the .getDetail always
empty ???? Even modiying the axis2.xml in the axis2.war file deployed on jboss wont help (<parameter
name="DrillDownToRootCauseForFaultReason">true</parameter>)

>Kind regards,
>
>Jay

Charitha Kankanamge
WSO2 inc.
Flower Road, Colombo 07
+94 714268070

A bug in the hand is better than one as yet undetected