axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Suran Jayathilaka <su...@wso2.com>
Subject Re: *SPAM*: 04.70/4.0 - Re: Problem building available services
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 09:44:27 GMT
Ana Belén Antón Gironés wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for your fast answer, Suran. I am using Apache Tomcat 5.5 and
> Axis2 1.3 war, too.
> Could you please say me the procedure followed for you step to step? I don't
> know what I have forgotten.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Ana Belén

Hi Ana,
Glad to be of assistance.
I'm gonna go thru each step since you have requested so.
I used the non-installer zip version of tomcat. But IMO that shouldn't
make a difference.

I extracted tomcat to my drive.
downloaded axis2-1.3.war and extracted it. Then copied the axis2.war
file to TOMCAT_HOME\webapps

Then I started tomcat so that the axis2.war will get exploded.
Then stopped tomcat.

In my IDE, i created ur package structure, created a class named Sum,
and copied your java code as it was. Compiled it.
Created a folder named META-INF. in it, put a services.xml file with
your services.xml content exactly.
Put both META-INF, and the org folder in to a folder called Sum.
copied the Sum folder to TOMCAT_HOME\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\services folder.
Started tomcat again.
When I accessed localhost:8080/axis2, the Sum service was listed.

My folder structure is identical to yours.

Sum
    - META-INF
          - services.xml
    - org