axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Linus Kamb <li...@iris.washington.edu>
Subject Re: EPR...Endpoint Reference
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 19:41:42 GMT
It seems you are using SOAP 1.1

But that does not seem to be the real problem.

What service and operation are you intending to call?

It would appear you are calling the getVersion() operation of the
AuthenticationServer service.  If that is not correct, then you need to
look at the target endpoint url you are crafting or the content of the
message you are sending.

If that *is* correct, then I suspect you need to get the SOAPAction:
header to match the soapAction that is specified in the wsdl binding.
For example, I have a binding that looks like:

    <wsdl:binding name="MetadataSOAP11Binding" type="meta:MetadataPort">
        <soap:binding style="document"
        <wsdl:operation name="version">
            <soap:operation soapAction="urn:version" style="document"/>
            <wsdl:input>
                <soap:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:input>
            <wsdl:output>
                <soap:body use="literal"/>
            </wsdl:output>
        </wsdl:operation>
    </wsdl:binding>

not the soapAction="urn:version" attribute on the soap:operation element.

org.apache.axis2.client.Options.setAction() might help here.

I've never done this, so I'm guessing.

Linus