axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sergei Fedulov <sergei.fedu...@ebsa.ee>
Subject Problem with enabling WS-Security in Axis
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 08:52:51 GMT
Hi all!

I have a problem with enabling WS-security on Axis client. I am using
Axis, not Axis2. The problem is, that when the security is enabled, Axis
doesn't encode special characters (like "<") in XML-elements, and I am
getting an error from server:
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The content of elements must consist of
well-formed character data or markup.

When the security is not enabled, characters encoded just fine.

The name of my service is "SendSms". I am configuring the service using
following construction:
EngineConfiguration config = new FileProvider("conf/client_deploy.wsdd");
SendSmsServiceLocator serviceLocator = new SendSmsServiceLocator(config);

SendSms_PortType serviceStub = serviceLocator.getSendSms();

Stub stub = (Stub) serviceStub;
stub._setProperty(UsernameToken.PASSWORD_TYPE, WSConstants.PASSWORD_DIGEST);
stub._setProperty(WSHandlerConstants.USER, userName);
stub._setProperty(WSHandlerConstants.PW_CALLBACK_REF, callbackHandler);

The content of the "conf/client_deploy.wsdd" is the following:
  <transport name="http"
pivot="java:org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender"/>
   <globalConfiguration >
    <requestFlow >
     <handler type="java:org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender" >
      <parameter name="action" value="UsernameToken"/>
      <parameter name="passwordType" value="PasswordDigest"/>
     </handler>
    </requestFlow >
   </globalConfiguration >
</deployment>