axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ashish Arya" <Ashish.A...@sos.sungard.com>
Subject RE: Sending attachments to .NET Client
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 08:12:58 GMT
Raghvan,

To solve the problem of sending attachments between .NET and Java, you
can choose MTOM attachments. In that way your server code (Java) will
deal with DataHanlder object while your client code (.NET) will deal
with byte array.

I have done that and it's working fine.

Regards,

Ashish Arya,
Sungard Offshore Services (India)

-----Original Message-----
From: Raghavan [mailto:raghavan@solutionnet.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 12:50 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Sending attachments to .NET Client

Hi all,

We have a java web service which has to send an image file as attachment
to a .NET compact framework client. I followed the tutorials available
in the internet. All the code available in the internet returns the
attachment to the client as OMElement. But since .NET compact framework
does not support OMElement, we need some other way for sending the
attachments. Is it possible to send the attachment as java object? If so
how?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Raghavan.V.