axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Par Nagi" <nagi...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [AXIS 2: RM] Engaging Sandesha2 causes client to block, timeout and fail...
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 01:22:07 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Par Nagi <nagipar@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 17:51:23 -0400
Subject: Re: [AXIS 2: RM] Engaging Sandesha2 causes client to block,
timeout and fail...
To: deepalk@gmail.com

Greetings Deepal,

Thanks for your note.

First off, I had rampart and addressing module also engaged. Once I
removed rampart, then I could get Sandesha to work PROVIDED I didn't
set any header on the ServiceClient. (Note, in the absence of Rampart
and Rahas, I am setting the SAML token in the header myself - this
code makes a lot of assumptions about the policy files and the saml
token that is true for my environment).

However, if I set the headers, I see problems in the code exection.

Here are the three behaviors I am seeing (please see attached code):

1) No Rampart, No Client Header (i.e., please search for Line Number:
XYZ in code and comment it out). THEN: Application works fine.

2) No Rampart, Add Client Header (uncomment Line Number: XYZ), but
don't set MustUnderstand on added client header (comment out Line
Number: PQR). THEN:
Application FAILS - only one of the first call returns, the other is stuck

3) No Rampart, Add Client Header (uncomment Line Number: XYZ), also
set MustUnderstand (uncomment Line Number: PQR) THEN:
Application is completely unpredictable - Sometimes none of the calls
return; Sometimes just the first call returns (never the second) and
sometimes, first call returns AND the following exception comes up:

WARNING: A message was added that is not valid. However, the operation context w
as complete.
org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: A message was added that is not valid. However, the
operation context was complete.
        at org.apache.axis2.description.TwoChannelAxisOperation.addFaultMessageC
ontext(TwoChannelAxisOperation.java:101)
        at org.apache.axis2.util.MessageContextBuilder.createFaultMessageContext
(MessageContextBuilder.java:239)
        at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.AxisHttpService.doService(Axis
HttpService.java:291)
        at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.AxisHttpService.handleRequest(
AxisHttpService.java:184)
        at org.apache.axis2.transport.http.server.HttpServiceProcessor.run(HttpS
erviceProcessor.java:74)
        at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Wor
ker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:665)
        at edu.emory.mathcs.backport.java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Wor
ker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:690)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I hope this helps in trying to identify what the problem migth be.

Cheers!

- Par