axis-java-user mailing list archives

From M N <mnswee...@yahoo.com>
Subject JBOSS webservices install help..
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 15:33:56 GMT
This may seem more JBOSS related but I am installing AXIS within my JBOSS application.

  I have installed AXIS 1.4 in an existing application of mine /myapp/. The structure under
jboss is

  JBOSS install --> /server/default/deploy/myapp.war/

  Under above install I have /WEB-INF/classes, /WEB-INF/lib, /WEB-INF/jwsclasses.

  Lets say my WS class file is myAccountService.class.

  If I place this class file under /WEB-INF/jwsclasses what should I have the "location" option
in JAVA2WSDL command ?

  Thanks
  MN