axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Massimiliano Masi <massimiliano.m...@math.unifi.it>
Subject Question about merlin
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:03:16 GMT
Hi all,

I've a question about digital signature. I'm using ws-securitypolicy.
I have a policy that wants to sign the body and I have an usernametoken.

Policy policy = PolicyEngine.getPolicy(builder.getDocumentElement());
RampartConfig rc = new RampartConfig();
rc.setUser(username);
rc.setEncryptionUser("client");
rc.setPwCbClass(ClientPasswordCallbackHandler.class.getName());

How can I set the username value? If I use rc.setUser, the username is also
used as user for the keystore, and merlin won't instantiate.
The callback returns with the password only (for the usernametoken, I think).

Thanks,