axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Massimiliano Masi <massimiliano.m...@math.unifi.it>
Subject Re: Axis2 and rampart design question
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 13:22:04 GMT
Hi Dimuthu,

Quoting Dimuthu <muthulee@apache.org>:
> If you want to configure claims you can use the callback mechanism as in
> this test case[1].

Thank for your answer. I took as example the STSClient test from wsas [1]
and the security policy for the server and the client. I also created the
keystore as described here [2]. I put in my services.xml the following:

  <module ref="rampart" />

   <operation name="IssueToken" mep="http://www.w3.org/2006/01/wsdl/in-out">
     <messageReceiver class="org.apache.rahas.STSMessageReceiver"/>

<actionMapping>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/RST/SCT</actionMapping>

<actionMapping>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/RST/Issue</actionMapping>

<actionMapping>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/RST/Renew</actionMapping>

<actionMapping>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/RST/Cancel</actionMapping>

<actionMapping>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/RST/SCT/Cancel</actionMapping>

<actionMapping>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/trust/RST/Validate</actionMapping>

     <parameter name="token-dispatcher-configuration">
       <token-dispatcher-configuration>

	<issuer class="com.test.TokenIssuer" default="true">
	  <configuration type="parameter">saml2-issuer-config</configuration>
	  <tokenType>urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:assertion</tokenType>
	</issuer>
       </token-dispatcher-configuration>
     </parameter>
   </operation>

But I got this error:

      [java] Caused by: org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: An
unsupported signature or encryption algorithm was used (unsupported
key transport encryption algorithm: No such algorithm:
http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#rsa-oaep-mgf1p)

Have you any idea? And, there is an example of a STS service?

Thank you,

[1] WSAS Example:
http://wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/wsas/java/modules/samples/sts-sample/src/org/wso2/wsas/sample/sts/client/Client.java
[2] Keystore http://wso2.org/library/174