axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Saliya Ekanayake" <esal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Python message receiver for Axis2/Java
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 04:56:32 GMT
Hi,

Python services would be cool !

I worked on the particular  JavaScript messageReceiver with Rhino. So here
goes few tips to start with.

1. Write Java code using Jython to execute a python script containing just a
function.
    (You can pass a string into the function and return a string too)

2. Extend the AbstractInOutMessageReceiver class and implement
invokeBusinessLogic(MessageContext
inMessage, MessageContext outMessage) method. You can simply implement a
test version by just returning the in coming payload as the body of the out
going message

Then modify your message receiver to execute the python service with the in
coming payload and returning the result as the body of the out going message
(yea you would need to do few modifications :)).

Good luck with the project
--Saliya

--
Saliya Ekanayake