axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Johnson, Chris" <Chris.John...@Sensis.com>
Subject Axis2 and arrayTypes
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 13:35:49 GMT
All -

I have a wsdl that's defined a string array as the following..

    <!-- StringArray Type -->
    <xsd:complexType name="StringArray">
      <xsd:complexContent>
          <xsd:restriction base="soapenc:Array">
              <xsd:attribute ref="soapenc:arrayType"
                             wsdl:arrayType="xsd:string[]"/>
          </xsd:restriction>
      </xsd:complexContent>
    </xsd:complexType>

Later in the WSDL I use the string array in an element by doing
something like the following as part of another complexType

<xsd:complexType name="MyComplexType">
  <xsd:all>
    <xsd:element name="name" wsdl:arrayType="xsd:string"/
    <xsd:element name="array" wsdl:arrayType="typens:StringArray"/>
  </xsd:all>
</xsd:complexType>

After running wsdl2java and working in the generated code I don't see
how I can get the 'StringArray' type out of the 'MyComplexType'  I would
expect to see something like this..

MyComplexType.getArray() to return String[]

Just as MyComplexType.getName() returns a String.

This was never a problem with Axis1, how do I go about this in Axis2?

Thanks.

..Chris