axis-java-user mailing list archives

From axelspin <spin...@knmi.nl>
Subject Re: response prefix omitted
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 11:10:39 GMT

Well, I applied some changes like using a wsdl:import rather than an
xs:import
<wsdl:import namespace="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
               location="rdf.xsd"/>

and most important thing, I changed my ws testing tool.
i was using the Eclispe WS Explorer, and it doesn`t recognize all the schema
imported in the wsdl and shows some how a wrong output.

now I am using this one:
http://www.soapui.org/

and to have a second proof:
http://soapclient.com/soaptest.html

everything is well parsed and the serialized response is consistent too