axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Gia Hieu Dinh <giahieu2...@yahoo.com>
Subject Using Amazon Web Service Java Library with Apache Axis2
Date Wed, 17 Oct 2007 03:22:59 GMT

Hi all,
I'm looking for invoking the Amazon Web Service inside my Axis2 web service.
Amazon provides a java library to connect to the web services.
http://developer.amazonwebservices.com/connect/entry.jspa?entryID=880&ref=featured
I have developed a standalone application with this library and it works
fine. However, when I invoke it inside the Axis2 Web Service, I cannot reach
the Amazon Web Service.
I have copy these library to axis2/web-inf/lib and %TOMCAT_HOME%/share/lib,
but nothing happens.
Could you please help me figure out how to use this library?
Thanks.
Harry