axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Eric_K <ekins...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Logging + axis2
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 18:16:44 GMT

Hi Upul,

Thanks for responding. The below is correct.My .aar looks like the
following:

.aar
    |_com
    |_config_ws
    |   |_applicationContext.xml
    |   |_log4j.xml
    |_META-INF

The below code for my springinit.java works fine for the loading the
applicationContext, but I think that axis has a problem with loading the
log4j as it can't recognize the directory structure in the aar. Is there a
similar call to the getSystemResource that can locate within the classpath?

thanks,

Eric