axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "jerome.mariette" <jer...@mbari.org>
Subject OMElement problem
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 00:22:49 GMT

Hi everybody,
I have a little probleme reading messages I got back from my web service:
This is the OMElement I'm sending back
        OMFactory fac = OMAbstractFactory.getOMFactory();
        OMNamespace omNs =
fac.createOMNamespace("http://server.webservice.aved.mbari.org", "ns1");
        OMElement job_info = fac.createOMElement("AVEDJob", omNs);
        OMElement cluster_id = fac.createOMElement("cluster", omNs);
        OMElement job_id = fac.createOMElement("job", omNs);
        cluster_id.setText(Integer.toString(45));
        job_id.setText(Integer.toString(0));
        job_info.addChild(cluster_id);
        job_info.addChild(job_id);
        return job_info;

To read it I do like that:
		Iterator childElements = myOMElement.getChildElements();
		String s = ((OMElement)childElements.next()).getText();
		String s1 = ((OMElement)childElements.next()).getText();
		System.out.println("s " + s);
		System.out.println("s1 " + s1);

If I do that outside a web service it's working (create the OMElement in a
main and read it into the same main) ... but when I'm trying to read the
OMElement coming back from my web service, it's not working!!!
I guess it's because of the SOAP layer added to wrape the message, but I
have no idea how to take it away to be able to work on my OMElement directly
!!!

thx for your help!