axis-java-user mailing list archives

From ndthuy <nd_t...@yahoo.com>
Subject Multiple service.xml files
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 15:43:25 GMT

Hi all,

I am successfully making Axis 2 deployment as part of existing web
application as the following step:

1)       modify the web.xml that was in the (http://www.wso2.net/kb/90)

2)       copy the WEB-INF/conf/axis2.xml file from the axis2.war file

3)       put my services.xml and wsdl file in
WEB-INF/services/MyService/META-INF

4)       added a WEB-INF/module directory and added the appropriate changes
to axis2.xml (I use the logging module so I can see the Soap calls)

5)       added all of the jars from the axis2-min-1.0-bin.zip distribution

The question is if I add another service I will have another services.xml on
different service folder. Can I combine those 2 files ? And where I put the
combined file in the folder structure ?

Thanks,
ndthuy