axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gamble, Wesley (WG10)" <W...@tmw.com>
Subject Using wsmonitor to debug Axis2 WS call
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 16:46:08 GMT
All,

I suspect that the namespace is not being set correctly for two
authentication elements that I am sending in a SOAP header.  I want to
use wsmonitor to try to debug this.

I start running wsmonitor locally, listening to localhost:4040.  Then I
attempt to configure my stub to go to my wsmonitor proxy instead of the
actual endpoint.

Here's my main, client level code:

public static void main(java.lang.String args[]) {

        try {

              InventoryServiceStub stub =

                  new InventoryServiceStub

("https://api.channeladvisor.com/ChannelAdvisorAPI/v1/InventoryService.a
smx?WSDL");

              InventoryServiceStub.APICredentials0 apiCredentials = new
InventoryServiceStub.APICredentials0();

              InventoryServiceStub.APICredentials credential_data = new
InventoryServiceStub.APICredentials();

              credential_data.setDeveloperKey("key");

              credential_data.setPassword("pass");

              apiCredentials.setAPICredentials(credential_data);

              InventoryServiceStub.Ping req = new
InventoryServiceStub.Ping();

              InventoryServiceStub.PingResponse resp = stub.Ping(req,
apiCredentials);

              System.err.println(resp.getPingResult());

        }

        catch(Exception e){

            e.printStackTrace();

            System.err.println("\n\n\n");

        }

    }

And here is where I'm trying to redirect to the proxy, inside of the
call

"InventoryServiceStub.Ping req = new InventoryServiceStub.Ping();"

public static final javax.xml.namespace.QName MY_QNAME = new
javax.xml.namespace.QName(

              //  "http://api.channeladvisor.com/webservices/",

                "http://localhost:4040/webservices/",

                "Ping",

                "ns1");

My questions are as follows:

1)    Do I need to proxy the URL for the WSDL - I don't think so, but am
not sure.

2)    Do I need to proxy something else in order to get the ping request
to hit my proxy?

Thanks,

Wes