axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hans J. Prueller" <hans.pruel...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Wsdl2Java doesnt support encoding for Amazon, Google wsdl's
Date Sun, 28 Oct 2007 16:24:43 GMT
yes I would think so.

we are consuming several WebServices of our business partners, and one
of them only provides his webServices via
the not-supported rpc/encoded style. so we "stuck" on axis2 1.1.x where
we were able to generate client stubs for the
webservice.  unless our business partner does not change his wsdl to
another type, we cannot upgrade to recent
versions of axis2.

some kind of "deprecated" support of rpc/encoded for recent versinos of
axis2 (i.e. 1.3+) would definitely make life easier for us!!!

regards,
hans prueller