axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Lorenzo <cencio1...@gmail.com>
Subject [AXIS2] Unwrapped adb question
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 10:00:27 GMT
Hi all,

i generate and compile unrapped adb stubs from wsdl.

Now i can call methods passing direcly my api object and not wrapped,
but it still return wrapped one... i saw some samples code and it should
return unrapped object... maybe i use wrong options in stub generation?

I did this:

<java classname="org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java" fork="true">
  <arg value="-d"/>
  <arg value="adb"/>
  <arg value="-o"/>
  <arg value="${build}/src_stub"/>
  <arg value="-uri"/>
  <arg
value="${appServer_url}/openspcoopRegistroServiziSearch/Search?wsdl"/>
  <arg value="-uw"/>
  <classpath>
    <fileset dir="${libs_openspcoop}"/>
  </classpath>
</java>

Then i compile and use them:

SearchStub locator = new SearchStub(location);
SearchStub.AccordoServizio accServ =
      locator.getAccordoServizio((String) nomeAccordo);

locator.getAccordoServizio should return my lib AccordoServizio and not
wrapped SearchStub.AccordoServizio...

What i have to do?

Thx,
Lorenzo