axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sudhir Sharma" <sudhir.sharma...@espireinfo.com>
Subject RE: java client from wsdl
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 04:05:37 GMT
Thanx yogesh. I will try out this

Thanks & Best Regards,

Sudhir Sharma

  _____

From: Yogesh.Dhake@mizuhocbus.com [mailto:Yogesh.Dhake@mizuhocbus.com]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2007 3:01 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: java client from wsdl

Try looking MTOM sample in axis.  replace  your wsdl here.

<!-- Generate Client -->
        <target name="generate.client">
                <java classname="org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java">
                        <arg value="-uri" />
                        <arg value="resources/MTOMSample.wsdl" />
                        <arg value="-p" />
                        <arg value="-ap" />
                        <arg value="sample.mtom.service" />
                        <arg value="-o" />
                        <arg value="${client.dir}" />
                        <classpath refid="class.path" />
                </java>

                <copy file="${client.path}"
tofile="${client.dir}/${client.path}" overwrite="true" />

                <mkdir dir="${client.classes.dir}" />
                <!-- Compile client -->
                <javac srcdir="${client.dir}/src"
destdir="${client.classes.dir}">
                        <classpath refid="class.path" />
                </javac>
    </target>

"Sudhir Sharma" <sudhir.sharma.tr@espireinfo.com>

10/18/2007 10:12 AM

Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

<axis-user@ws.apache.org>

cc

Subject

java client from wsdl

Hi,

I am new to web services and axis. I have a webservice in .NET that is into
production. I need to make a java client from the wsdl of that web
service.can anyone help me how to automaticaly generate a java client from
the wsdl.I am using axis 1.4 and Tomcat 5.0

Thanx in advance.

Thanks & Best Regards,
Sudhir Sharma

==========================
This transmittal and any attachments may contain confidential, privileged or
sensitive information and is solely for the use of the intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have
received this transmittal and any attachments in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying thereof is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this transmittal and any attachments in error please
notify the sender and immediately destroy the message and all its
attachments. Any opinions herein expressed may be those of the author and
not necessarily of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd., Mizuho Corporate Bank (USA),
Mizuho Securities USA Inc. or any other affiliates of Mizuho Financial Group
("Mizuho"). Mizuho accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or
completeness of any information herein contained.
E-Mail received by or sent from officer of Mizuho Securities USA Inc. (which
is a registered U.S. broker-dealer and the entity through which Mizuho
generally conducts its investment banking, capital markets, and securities
business in the United States) is electronically archived and recorded and
is subject to review and monitoring by and/or disclosure to persons other
than the recipient, including (but not limited to) Mizuho Securities USA
Inc. supervisory personnel. Such communications may be produced to
regulatory authorities or others with legal rights to the information.