axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ajith Ranabahu" <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Beginner Q: How can I handle incoming SOAP streams with axis2?
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 23:38:58 GMT
Hi,
You guys should look at Synapse (http://ws.apache.org/synapse/).
Synapse is based on Axis2 and is the perfect thing for what you are
looking for

Ajith

--
Ajith Ranabahu

Reading, after a certain age, diverts the mind too much from its
creative pursuits. Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain
too little falls into lazy habits of thinking - Albert Einstein