axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: axis2 1.3 - MTOM sample: OutOfMemory
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2007 19:25:45 GMT
Hi Mike,
Are you using the MTOM-Sample taken from the Axis2 1.3 release or are
you using a modified version...

Did you try your use case with plain Axis2 1.3 and using the Axis2
MTOM sample and the client...

I'm not sure whether this is something to do with a Tomcat 6, but IMHO
chances are very low for that...

>I note that in the my tmp directory (<parameter name="attachmentDIR"
>looked="false">c:/tmp/</parameter>), are present temporary caching files,
>with sime size of  the file to be transfert.
If the above means that you got the whole file tranfered to the
temporary file, then the chances are high that you are trying to load
the file in to memory from your service implementation..

thanks,
Thilina

Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com