axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "cat ting99" <moolin...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] How to embed Axis2 into standalone Java Application?
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 07:51:40 GMT
Hello all,

Here I would like to know how to integrate Axis2 into standard Java
application.

My scenario is a typical asynchronous web service scenario:

My Java client application needs to send a soap-based subscription request
to a remote web service, and then wait for the soap-based notifications
using a local web service.

However, rather than have these two logic running as separate entities (one
as java app and the other runs in a servlet container), I would like to
integrate them into one standalone java app which these two logic runs in
two threads but can communicate with each other within the application
rather than using other channels such as TCP socket.

So I would like to know how could the above requirements be met by embedding
Axis2 into standard Java application and still be able to communication
between the standard Java thread and the Axis2 application?

Any comments are welcome!

Thanks in advance

/ M.L