axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Celinio.Fernan...@linedata.com
Subject RE: SOAP UI: how to pass values to parameters such as arrays ?
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 15:03:11 GMT
Yes.
I checked the Soap UI Pro version, and that one seems to handle complex
parameters in the Request Editor.
Too bad it's not free.

"ROSSILLE Samuel" <samuel.rossille@cgi.com>
25/09/2007 16:30
Veuillez répondre à
axis-user@ws.apache.org

<axis-user@ws.apache.org>
cc

Objet
RE: SOAP UI: how to pass values to parameters such as arrays ?

I faced the same issue.

I solved it by creating another web service that returns an array of the
same type of my param, and I look at the result to get the right pattern.

SOAP UI is a good tool for testing web services with simple input params,
but when it become a bit complicated, you should think about generating
client stub