axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erwin Reinhoud" <Erwin.Reinh...@ictu.nl>
Subject RE: ADBException: Unexpected subelement Code
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:14:16 GMT
Dear Amila,

Once again thanks for your time and good to hear axis2 has no problem with this wsdl. Keeps
me wondering what is wrong, probably the build script which i used succesfully for other services.
I'll post it again. How does your build script look like? What version of axis2 (i used 1.3)?
Any ideas on what i might be doing wrong? I will compare your generated code with mine.

<target depends="prepare.repo" name="generate.service">
                 <java classname="org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java">
                        <arg value="-uri" />
                        <arg value="wsdl\test.wsdl" />
                        <arg value="-ss" />
                        <arg value="-sd" />