axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nasreen Laghari <lagharinasr...@hotmail.com>
Subject ERP and .aar
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 20:55:45 GMT
Hi All,

I have find out why i'm having exception on EndpointReference when I try to access my webservice
and why is working fine with version service (Axis2 defaullt service, HappyAxis.jsp)

Version service is in .aar extesion that means this object accept .aar servie.

Could Any1 please help me how to make .aar service and/or how can I access my service without
converting it to .aar

       EndpointReference targetEPR = new EndpointReference(IP + configctx.getServicePath()
+ "/Random");

Exception:

The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/Random
and the WSA Action = urn:anonOutInOp

Thank you So much

Nasreen

More photos; more messages; more whatever – Get MORE with Windows Live™ Hotmail®. NOW
with 5GB storage.