axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nasreen Laghari <lagharinasr...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found is /axis2/services/mywebservice and the
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 14:16:56 GMT
Fatima I'm having the same issue. I have access Version Service but Cant access my own webservice.

If you get any answer, can you fwd to me as well.

Thanks

> Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 16:13:05 +0200> From: fatima.milla-olaya@evidian.com> To:
axis-user@ws.apache.org> Subject: The endpoint reference (EPR) for the Operation not found
is /axis2/services/mywebservice and the WSA Action = null> > Hi, when I try to access
to the endpoint of my web service at > http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/mywebservice
with Tomcat it > appears: <faultstring>> The endpoint reference (EPR) for the
Operation not found is > /axis2/services/mywebservice and the WSA Action = null> </faultstring>,
nevertheless I can execute my web service. What has it > happened?> > Thanks>