axis-java-user mailing list archives

From zhrb <zhrb2...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: axis2 access .net web service
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 06:16:17 GMT
Hi, I have set "setUseSeparateListener(true)",warning information:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to engage module : addressing at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.engageModule(ServiceClient.java:333)
at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.engageModule(ServiceClient.java:318) at Test.NonBlockingDualClient.main(NonBlockingDualClient.java:47)

Please help me.

-Zhang

> Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 10:28:02 +0100> From: pzfreo@gmail.com> To: axis-user@ws.apache.org;
zhrb2050@hotmail.com> Subject: Re: axis2 access .net web service> > Hi> > You
don't need to change the transport. You should set> "setUseSeparateListener()" as in the
Axis2 case.> > In my experience .NET does not behave properly - you need to> explicitly
code a .NET service to behave in what they call "Dupklex"> mode if you want to have true
non-blocking and two async HTTP> connections.> > Paul> > On 9/23/07, zhrb <zhrb2050@hotmail.com>
wrote:> >> > Hello,> >> > I am now using axis2 accessing .net web
service following samples of> > "EchoNonBlockingDualClient".The userguide just mentions
the condition of> > both web service and client are based on axis2.But if my web service
is .net> > web service,how should I use Axis2 client> > to access in the "EchoNonBlockingDualClient"
way?How should I change this> > line below:> >> > options.setTransportInProtocol(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP);>

  > Waiting for your answer!Thanks!> >> >> > -Zhang> >> >>
立刻体验!> > > -- > Paul Fremantle> Co-Founder and VP of Technical Sales,
WSO2> OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair> > blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org> paul@wso2.com>
MSN 中文网,最新时尚生活资讯,白领聚集门户。
http://cn.msn.com