axis-java-user mailing list archives

From zhrb <zhrb2...@hotmail.com>
Subject Axis2 access .net web service in the way of "non-blocking dual"
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2007 23:46:46 GMT
Hello,

I am now using axis2 accessing .net web service following samples of "EchoNonBlockingDualClient".The
userguide just mentions the condition of both web service and client are based on axis2.But
if my web service is .net web service,how should I use Axis2 client to access in the "EchoNonBlockingDualClient"
way?

 .net web service as follows:

  public string HelloWorld(string name)  {     return "Hello World"+name;  }

Axis2 client code is in the attachment.When I run the client code,appearing the following
information:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Unable to engage module : addressing at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.engageModule(ServiceClient.java:333)
at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.engageModule(ServiceClient.java:318) at Test.NonBlockingDualClient.main(NonBlockingDualClient.java:47)

How should I change the client code?Maybe the "sender.engageModule(new QName(Constants.MODULE_ADDRESSING));"?If
so,how to?

Waiting for your help.

-Zhang

手机也能上 MSN 聊天了,快来试试吧!