axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: web service is just not there after deployment
Date Sun, 24 Sep 2000 14:57:53 GMT
from
$AXIS_1_3_HOME\samples\stock
java
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/services/Adm
inService deploy.wsdd

Processing file deploy.wsdd
<Admin>Done processing</Admin>

view $CATALINA_HOME/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/server-config.wsdd

you should see StockQuoteService deployed

please confirm

Martin--
----- Original Message -----
From: "Kerstin Bauer" <Sindara.K@gmx.de>
To: <axis-user@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 9:36 AM
Subject: web service is just not there after deployment

> Hi all!
>
> I suppose, this ist a simple question but I don't know how to solve this
problem...

> I've written some web service and everthing worked fine so far. Now I've
generated a new project (in Eclipse) where all my web services are in a
specific package structure (I changed a few names, too), which is more
deeper than the old project.

> The problem I'm facing now is, that the deployment doesn't work any more.
> I' using the command
>
> java -cp $AXISCLASSPATH
org.apache.axis.client.AdminClient -lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/services/Adm
inService deploy.wsdd

> on the command line in the directory where my deploy.wsdd is located. The
answer from in the command line window is

> Processing file deploy.wsdd
> <Admin>Done processing</Admin>
>
> So everthing seems fine.
> But: The web service I just deployed is not present in the
server-config.wsdd! And I don't understand why.

> The only thing I changed was the name and the package structure but I
reviewd everthing serveral times but everything seems correct...

> Does anybody know, why I get the answer "Done processing" but the web
service is not present? Any hints, where and what the problem might be?