axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Punnoose, Roshan" <punnoo...@bah-systems.com>
Subject Client within the same Web Services War
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 14:43:45 GMT
I am trying to create a HTML Form for someone to access our web services
easily and effectively. I want to be able to have the underlying logic
for the HTML Form create a SOAP request and forward the request to the
AxisServlet without having to create a separate HTTP Client. Basically,
I want to perform the Web Services call within the same session because
the HTML form will be located in the same war as the web services I will
be calling. Does anybody have any ideas on how to use the ServiceClient
to send data within the same session to a Web Service within the same
war?

If that doesn't seem like the right solution, I was also thinking of
creating a POST request that will go straight to the Axis Servlet, but
then I have to generate all the WS-Addressing information myself without
the aid of the AxisEngine and its handlers.

Roshan Punnoose

Phone: 301-497-6039