axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Golam Chowdhury" <Golam.Chowdh...@fieldworker.com>
Subject RE: Eclipse 3.2 axis2 v1.2 with Code Generator Plug-in v1.3
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 13:12:12 GMT
Hi Joe,

http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/community/tutorials/BottomUpAxis2WebService/
bu_tutorial.html

Thanks

Golam

  _____

From: BABEAUJ2@gatesmcdonald.com [mailto:BABEAUJ2@gatesmcdonald.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2007 6:05 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Eclipse 3.2 axis2 v1.2 with Code Generator Plug-in v1.3

Hello,  should the code gen plug-in version be in sync with the axis2
version that is being used?  I am trying to generate the java code with a
wsdl and xsd files (the wsdl imports the xsd) using JiBX data binding.
Version 1.3 of Code Generator has the JiBX binding option, but the 1.2
version does not.    I have tried having the Axis2/Code Gen versions
sync'd on the 1.3 versions respectively, but I still receive the same
error below when clicking the Finish on the code gen dialogs.

  An error occurred while completing process
-java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

Other than changing the databinding name to JiBX the default options  were
used on that dialog.

Steps performed:

1) Opened new Eclipse 3.2 project

2) Imported wsdl and xsd files to project

3) Imported external axis2 1.2 Jars

4)  crtl N for  Plug-ins Wizard ->  Selected  Axis2 Code Generator

5) Options chosen:

       A.  Generate Java Source Code from WSDL file
       B.  Specify path to WSDL file
       C.  Change Codegen option to: Custom
       D.  Generate Client side code option checked
       E.  Generate Both Sync  & Asysnc
       F.   Namespace to package mappings look OK

Please let me know if there is something that I am doing wrong or if there
are other steps that need to be done.  Is there a log that would help me
to understand if there is something wrong with the WSDL or XSD files or
possibly a bug with the Code Gen tool.

Thanks ... Joe

614-249-5487