axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Rajesh, Peter (CLAIMS, WIP)" <Peter.Raj...@thehartford.com>
Subject RE: Runtime Error - The system is attempting to engage a module that is not available: rampart
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:00:42 GMT
In the Axis admin console I see Rampart module is engaged for the
webservice (FibonacciService). Still I get this error, any suggestions?

Thanks & Regards,

Peter Rajesh

________________________________

From: Rajesh, Peter (CLAIMS, WIP) [mailto:Peter.Rajesh@thehartford.com]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 9:57 AM
To: rampart-dev@ws.apache.org
Cc: axis-dev@ws.apache.org; axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Runtime Error - The system is attempting to engage a module
that is not available: rampart

Hi,

After installing the webservice in Weblogic 8.1 and try to run the Axis
2 client I get the below error. Am I missing anything in the
configuration? Please let me know if there is a solution for this.

test-axis2:
     [java] org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The system is attempting to
engage a module that is not available: rampart
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.engageModule(AxisConfiguration
.java:440)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisConfiguration.engageGlobalModules(AxisConfig
uration.java:567)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.engageModules(DeploymentEng
ine.java:589)
     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.FileSystemConfigurator.engageGlobalModules(F
ileSystemConfigurator.java:141)

     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfiguration
Context(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:77)

     [java]     at
org.apache.axis2.context.ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfiguration
ContextFromFileSystem(ConfigurationContextFactory.java:180)

     [java]     at fibonacci.Axis2Client.main(Axis2Client.java:24)
     [java] Exception in thread "main"
     [java] Java Result: 1

Thanks & Regards,

Peter Rajesh

*
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution
is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify
destroy all copies.
*