axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Walker, Jeff" <Jeff.Wal...@fmr.com>
Subject RE: Axis 1.4
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:56:11 GMT
Hi,
I am guessing the xml files you're referring too are the XML Schema files used to parse the
xml documents you send. It would seem that Axis2 will actually look up xml namespaces (thus
incurring the internet hit) for each namespace you have in your wsdl and schema.
If this is true, then theoretically, you can just copy all of the schema files referenced
in your namespaces, and be all set?

To all,
What else does Axis2 look up on the 'Net?
(I'm sure I missed something).
Thanks,
-jeff

  _____

	From: Lefrançois, Carl [mailto:LefrancoisC@dfo-mpo.gc.ca]
	Sent: Friday, September 21, 2007 9:17 AM
	To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
	Subject: Axis 1.4

	Hi all,
	I coded few Web Service in Java. Axis 1.4 requires few XML files on Internet. My current
problem is : When my internet is down, my Web Services is down too. I tried to put every externals
references on a local server but it's difficult to get every references. Somebody thinks Apache
Axis2 can publish intranet Web Service without a internet connection ?

	Bye :-)

	Carl Lefrançois
	Programmeur-analyste  - Programmer-analyst
	Service Hydrographique du Canada - Canadian Hydrographic Service
	Institut Maurice Lamontagne - Maurice Lamontagne Institute
	Local : B-504-1
	Courriel : lefrancoisc@dfo-mpo.gc.ca
	Tél. : (418)775-0827