axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Fremantle" <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: axis2 access .net web service
Date Sun, 23 Sep 2007 09:28:02 GMT
Hi

You don't need to change the transport. You should set
"setUseSeparateListener()" as in the Axis2 case.

In my experience .NET does not behave properly - you need to
explicitly code a .NET service to behave in what they call "Dupklex"
mode if you want to have true non-blocking and two async HTTP
connections.

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle