axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jack Sprat <rexclaim...@yahoo.com>
Subject [Axis2] UnsupportedOperationException: TODO
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 18:28:18 GMT
I am trying to validate an XML file against a schema and get an UnsupportedOperationException
with a message of "TODO" (no quotes) when running in Websphere 6.1.  This does not fail in
Tomcat 5.5

Here is a snippet of the stack trace:

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: TODO

     at org.apache.axiom.om.impl.dom.DocumentImpl.getDoctype(DocumentImpl.java:225)
      at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.validation.DOMValidatorHelper.setupEntityMap(Unknown
Source)
      at
org.apache.xerces.jaxp.validation.DOMValidatorHelper.validate(Unknown
Source)
      at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.validation.ValidatorImpl.validate(Unknown
Source)
      at javax.xml.validation.Validator.validate(Unknown Source)

The source of the Axiom 1.2.4 DocumentImpl#getDocType method:

    public DocumentType getDoctype() {
        // TODO
        throw new UnsupportedOperationException("TODO");
    }

Is the wrong DOM implementation being used?  If so, how can I fix this??  I'm using Axis2-1.2.

Thanks,

Catch up on fall's hot new shows on Yahoo! TV.  Watch previews, get listings, and more!