axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Lambert" <macfleck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: thousands of axis2 threads
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2007 03:50:16 GMT
Thanks but I am not seeing the "Too many files open" error... the
server is simply running out of memory and core dumping... Im not sure
its the same issue? Is there any way to get a definitive answer from
the Axis2 team? This seems like it would be a tremendous bug as it
would effect anyone using multiple  custom configs.