axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Gudla, Natraj (GE Money, consultant)" <natraj.gu...@ge.com>
Subject RE: On ADB Binding
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2007 09:35:57 GMT
Hi,

I am using AXIS2 1.2, Generated the data binding classes using WSDL2Java utility and i am
trying to parse instance of an xml against the generated binding classes. I see a problem
in which the xml restrictions are converted into code by AXIS utility.

My XML schema condition :

<!-- Positive Integer simple type -->

<xsd:simpleType name="GEM_PostvInt_Type">

<xsd:restriction base="xsd:integer">

<xsd:minExclusive value="0"/>

</xsd:restriction>

</xsd:simpleType>

The corresponding code generated in a class :

/**

* Auto generated setter method

*

* @param param

* GEM_PostvInt_Type

*/

public void setGEM_PostvInt_Type(java.math.BigInteger param) {

if (org.apache.axis2.databinding.utils.ConverterUtil.compare(param, "0") > 0) {

this.localGEM_PostvInt_Type = param;

} else {

throw new java.lang.RuntimeException();

}

}

I check the api docs for ConverterUtil, which says this particular method returns a zero when
values are equal, +ve when greater, -ve when lesser. If you look at my xml, i want zero to
be mininclusive meaning it should be allowed, in such a case why is the method checking for
>0 and not >=0.

I get an exception, as the control moves to the else part. i see the converterutil returns
a 0 as input value is zerp and is being compared with zero.

Thanks
Natraj