axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Amila Suriarachchi" <amilasuriarach...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FW: [Axis2] Xml beans databinding with WSDL2java tool improvments. **HTML Content Modified**
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2007 09:09:27 GMT
hi,
Xmlbeans save method has an option to remove the xml declarations.

i.e
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlOptions xmlOptions = new
org.apache.xmlbeans.XmlOptions();
param.save(mtomxmlStreamWriter.getOutputStream(),xmlOptions.setSaveNoXmlDecl
());

I did this change to xmlbens template and I it worked fine.

Please test with a nightly build.

Amila.